JCARA, Inc. Club Minutes – April 25, 2017
Meeting Called to Order by President Marilyn, AF5DP
Prayer led by Chaplain Chuck, N9RRI
Pledge of Allegiance led by Marilyn, AF5DP
Program: Charlie, N2PKW brought forth various sources of power and listed advantages and disadvantages of each one. He spoke of various parameters of power needed to sustain our power grid, which must maintain a constant voltage and frequency of 220 volts, 60 HZ at the customer’s end.
Officers Absent: Vice President Chris, K5MOZ; Treasurer Lee, K5CUB
No Sick Call
Secretary Report by Val, N9RQX; Motion to Accept by Chuck, N9RRI; Seconded by Nick, K5BQJ; Motion Carried.
No Treasury Report President Marilyn, AF5DP says there is no change from last Month.
- Repeater Report: President Marilyn, AF5DP said we have a replacement antenna for the KC5LCW 440 Repeater. It should be in operation within three weeks, said Nick, K5BQJ.
- Field Day: Charlie, N2PKW will submit the registration form to the ARRL.
- JCARA Club Picnic: Rod, KC5LCW has a sign up sheet for everyone at the Meeting. Secretary Valerie, N9RQX will email a copy to Members who weren’t there. Richard, AF5AQ has the Raffle Prizes.
- May Program: Lloyd, WB5HUP will do a presentation on “Echo Link”.
- Coffee Mess: Rod, KC5LCW has it for May.
- American Legion in Gautier is having a Yard Sale, Saturday, April 27th from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Next Meeting – May 30, 2017 at St. Martin Community Center at 7:00PM.
President Marilyn, AF5DP called for a Motion to Adjourn Meeting; Motion Accepted by Nick, K5BQJ; Seconded by Ray, WB5JHC; Motion Carried; Meeting Adjourned.
Respectfully Submitted by