JCARA, Inc. Club Minutes – August 28, 2017
Meeting Called to Order by President Marilyn, AF5DP
Prayer led by President Marilyn, AF5DP
Pledge of Allegiance led by President Marilyn, AF5DP
Program: There was no program.
Officers Absent: Past President Charlie, N2PKW; Secretary, Val N9RQX
Visitors: No Visitors
Sick Call: Charlie Hardt N2PKW down with flu. Evelyn Groff KB5ZIA Passed away in her sleep.
Secretarial Report read by Marilyn, AF5DP: Motion to Accept by Richard, AF5AQ; Seconded by Nick, K5BQJ; Motion Carried.
Treasurer Report by Lee, K5CUB: Motion to Accept by Richard, AF5AQ; Seconded by Nick, K5BQJ; Motion Carried.
1. Repeater Report: Repeater is up and working. Repeater dues are paid and up to date
2. Echo link up and running with lots of activity.
1. Discussed the purchase of Hamfest and Christmas prizes.
2. Talked about MFJ picnic in the park Sep 29th and 30th.
3. November Board Elections is coming time to start thinking of new board members.
4. Nick K5BQJ proposed making a list of the emergency nets available.
5. Coffee Mess: Steven, KB5YPJ.
Next Club Meeting will be September 26, 2017 at the St. Martin Community Center.