JCARA, Inc. Club Minutes – February 2017
Meeting Called to Order by Vice President Chris, K5MOZ
Prayer led by Chaplain Chuck, N9RRI
Pledge of Allegiance led by Chris, K5MOZ
Officers Absent: President Marilyn, AF5DP; Past President Charlie, N2PKW
New Members or Visitors: “Flip” Fields, KG5RTF; Sandra Johnson
Sick Call:Dan, AE5JG; Barb, KE5QHZ
Secretary Report by Val, N9RQX; Motion to Accept by Chuck, N9RRI; Seconded by Nick, K5BQJ; Motion Carried.
Treasury Report by Lee, K5CUB: Motion to Accept by Richard, AF5AQ; Seconded by Nick, K5BQJ; Motion Carried.
- Repeater Committee: Nick, K5BQJ, says no changes since last month.
- Field Day: Richard, AF5AQ, received an email from Charlie, N2PKW, saying he’d like to work with Chris, K5MOZ, and Richard, AF5AQ.
- Hamfest: Dates are set for Friday and Saturday, November 17 <&> 18. Chris, K5MOZ, has tentative dates set for March 23 <&> 24, 2018.
- Vancleave Car Show: Richard, AF5AQ, contacted them and received no response back yet.
- E-Comm Trailer Supply List: Furnished by Richard, AF5AQ, will be added as a line item expense, to be voted on next month.
- May Club Picnic: Rod, KC5LCW, has the dates and he will give them to the Secretary. She will email the dates out to the Membership.
No New Business
Next Meeting – March 28, 2017 at St. Martin Community Center.
Vice President Chris, K5MOZ, called for a Motion to Adjourn; Motion made by Chuck, N9RRI; Seconded by Larry, K5LGP; Motion Carried; Meeting Adjourned.
Respectfully Submitted by