JCARA Inc. Club Minutes
Meeting called to order by Lloyd WB5HUP
Prayer led by Jimmy K5OP
Pledge of Allegiance led by Lloyd WB5HUP
Absent officers: Steve KB5YPJ, Marilyn KB5MW
Visitors: Denise, John KJ4NJT
June minutes read by Bob KB8VND. Motion to accept by Chris K5MOZ. 2nd by Mike KG5KSA . Motion carried.
June treasury report read by Mike KG5VXY . Motion to accept by Rod KC5LCW . 2nd by Larry K5LDA. Motion carried.
- Repeater Committee: The Pascagoula repeater antenna was destroyed by a lighting strike.
- VE Testing: No Activity
- Chris K5MOZ motioned to remove all JCARA club equipment from the Pascagoula repeater site. 2nd by Pat WA5DVV. Motion Carried
- Chris K5MOZ motioned to find a new site for the N5OS 440MHz repeater with frequency coordination. 2nd by Pat WA5DVV. Motion carried. Chris K5MOZ and Laurence K9EYZ will start looking into this.
- The JCARA Hamfest will be held in November. Chris K5MOZ is looking for help with responding to Hamfest emails.
- The DSARC Hamfest will be held on Oct. 12 in Chickasaw AL.
Motion to close by Chris K5MOZ. 2nd by Pat WA5DVV. Motion Carried.
Respectfully Submitted by,
Bob Vigne KB8VND
JCARA Inc. Club Secretary